The new Federal Vice 2 crank features a unique radius box section combined with a 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle to make these some of the strongest and stiffest bmx cranks on the market. The spindle and arms are both made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly and the spindle has been internally machined to reduce weight. The cranks are designed to take all the abuse of the modern street rider and the angular shape of the arms helps to make crank slides more stable. The embossed 'F' logo gives the cranks a unique and distinct appearance.
The crank are Left/Right compatible and the spindle bolts can be used with either 6mm or 8mm allen keys. The crank comes complete with a high quality Federal 24mm Mid bottom bracket.
- Material: 4130 Chromoly heat treated arms and spindle
- Crank arm length: 165, 170 or 175mm
- Axle size: 24mm
- Weight: 935 gr
- Details: embossed Federal 'F' logo, spindle bolts are compatible with 6mm and 8mm allen key sizes, left/Right hand compatible, fits conventional sprockets and also 24mm splined sprockets, angular profile of the arms makes crank slides more stable
Verzending & Retours
- Producten op bestelling worden geleverd binnen de 3-5 werkdagen geleverd indien voorradig bij de leverancier.
- Gratis verzending vanaf 75€.
- Gratis retours binnen BE van elk product binnen de 2 weken.